Zoo Atlanta Family Pass
Pass is issued on a first-come, first-served basis. You must come to the desk. FAQ
Zoo Atlanta passes provide free admission for up to two adults and two children aged 3-12 (children 2 and under enter the zoo for free). To obtain the free Zoo Atlanta Family Pass, patrons must first check out a special DVD on the zoo and return it to receive the free pass. To learn more and to check the availability of the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass, call your library.
Savings for a family of four: almost $80.00
Where do I get the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass?
You must visit your local public library to obtain the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass.
Adults with a valid library card from any branch of a participating public library system throughout the state of Georgia* may access the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass. One pass is available for checkout at each participating branch and may be checked out once per year, per household.
*excluding the Auburn Avenue Research Library in Atlanta
How do I use the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass?
Check out the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass DVD at your local library.
DVD must be checked out at the library front desk.
Pass is issued on first-come, first-served basis.
When you return the DVD to your library, you will receive a receipt.
- Please save this receipt; it is required for Zoo admission.
- The pass is valid for 28 days from the date of the receipt showing the return of the DVD.
- Present your Zoo Atlanta Library Pass receipt and your library card at the Zoo Atlanta front gate for admission.
- Pass is valid for up to four guests; standard general admission will apply to families larger than four. The pass is valid for general admission only and may not be used for fee-based events or programs. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion; may not be redeemed for cash.
- If the DVD is lost or damaged, a $30 replacement fee will be charged by the library system. Overdue fines will be charged for late returns.