Michael C. Carlos Museum Family Pass
Pass is issued on first-come, first-served basis.
The museum family pass provides free admission for up to 6 individuals. To obtain the free museum family pass, patrons must first check out the pass from their local library branch. To learn more and to check the availability of the Michael C. Carlos Museum Family Pass, call your library.
Savings for a family of six: almost $48.00
Where do I get the museum family pass?
You must visit your local public library to obtain the Michael C. Carlos Museum Pass.
Adults with a valid library card from any branch of a participating public library system throughout the state of Georgia may access the Michael C. Carlos Museum Pass. One pass is available for checkout at each participating branch.
How do I use the museum family pass?
- Check out the Museum Family Pass at your local library.
- The pass must be checked out at the library front desk.
- Pass is issued on first-come, first-served basis.
- Present your Michael C. Carlos Museum Library Family Pass and your library card at the Museum front entrance for admission.
- Pass is valid for up to six guests; standard general admission will apply to families larger than six. The pass is valid for general admission only and may not be used for fee-based events or programs. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion; may not be redeemed for cash.
- If the Pass is lost or damaged, a $48 replacement fee will be charged by the library system. Overdue fines will be charged for late returns.