Renters Know Your Rights (Cochran Adult Event)
August 27 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Do you know your rights? Come to this landlord and tenant workshop to learn more! Join us in person at Cochran Library or virtually at meet.google.com/nju-zhno-atc
Staff Attorney Elizabeth Main & Realtor/Broker Shonteria Johnson will be presenting:
- aftermath of the eviction moratorium
- GA eviction law and procedure
- how Covid has affected evictions in the Metro area
- rising cost of monthly rent
- limited access to rental properties
- understanding new information about rental assistance
Registration is required. Please contact Cochran Library to sign up.
HCLS does not recommend or endorse any company’s product, consulting program, or service.