Study Room Use Policy
- As is the case with Meeting/Multipurpose Rooms, library sponsored programs take precedent over other uses.
- As many as two two-hour blocks may be reserved per week by telephone or in person. Reservations may be made no more than one week in advance.
- Unreserved study rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis for a period of two hours. One additional hour may be used if no one else is waiting.
- Neither food nor drinks are permitted in the study room.
- Wireless computer access is available, but users must furnish their own laptop computer.
- The study room may not be used for profit-making or socializing purposes.
- The study room may be used for tutoring of minors when basic school curriculum is being taught regardless of whether tutors are volunteers or paid for their services.
- Only adults and students ages 12 and over may use the study room. Younger children may use the room when an adult is also present.